– Question –
Is there a free service that will call seniors on the phone to remind them to take their medication?
– Answer –
We tracked down 3 services that offer daily phone call reminders. Only one offered free one-time calls. The others cost from $3.99 to $30 per month for daily calls. They all have a free trial periods so you can try them out before you buy. Click the links below for more information about each service.
There are more free services that offer reminders via text messaging or smartphone apps, but those didn’t seem as helpful for older adults. If you’re interested in learning more about those, leave a comment below.
- Daily check-in and medication reminder calls
- Pricing – $18.95/month
- 30 day risk free trial available
CareCheckers Care Calls
- Daily calls from a live person
- Includes friendly conversation along with medication reminders or health and safety checks, plus notifications to let you know things are ok
- Pricing – $30/month for 1 call per day
- One week free trial
By DailyCaring Editorial Team
Image: Home Helpers
This article wasn’t sponsored and doesn’t contain affiliate links. For more information, see How We Make Money.