Share your caregiving tips, advice, and information with our audience
DailyCaring is an active, engaged community of people caring for older adults. Nearly 100,000 caregivers see our content every day through our website, newsletter, and social media accounts.
Are you passionate about helping family caregivers and older adults?
Do you have advice or tips that solve common caregiving challenges? Do you want to share practical lessons that you’ve learned from experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
DailyCaring welcomes guest contributors who support our mission to provide family caregivers with the best practical tips, advice, and resources.
Being featured on our website and in our daily email newsletter puts your advice, insights, and stories in front of our highly engaged and rapidly growing audience of family caregivers – people caring for parents, spouses, relatives, and friends.
You’ll also get a short description at the end of your article to highlight your company, website, or blog.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Together, we can give family caregivers the support they deserve.
To make sure we’re a good fit for each other, here’s what we typically look for in guest articles:
- Articles written by established experts in their field
- Practical advice for families caring for older adults – typically, adult children caring for parents or a spouse caring for a partner.
- We prefer evergreen articles with practical, actionable tips. Our caregiving community appreciates specific advice, tips, and resources.
- If you share a personal story, it must include broader tips or advice that will be helpful to other family caregivers. Stories that are too personal and fact-based, without a broad message and learning that our readers can relate to, are usually not accepted.
- Articles with 500 – 800 words typically work best.
- We will consider articles that have been published on your own website or blog, but typically don’t accept articles already published on websites other than your own.
When you submit a guest article, you agree to the following:
- You agree that you are not an employee of DailyCaring, LLC and are not being hired by DailyCaring, LLC and will receive no compensation, now or in the future, for your articles.
- DailyCaring reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit. We aren’t able to provide specific feedback on why your submission wasn’t accepted.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- At the end of the article, you may provide a brief description of yourself or your company with a link back to your website (aim for 50 words or less). We may also include an introduction at the beginning with author credit and link.
- Your article cannot be an advertisement for your product or service or include affiliate or promotional links. Included links will be reviewed by DailyCaring and must be relevant to the article. Links may be removed or modified.
- DailyCaring may add its own links or include ads or affiliate links.
- Before publishing, all guest articles will be edited at DailyCaring’s discretion. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits.
- The DailyCaring-edited version of the article may not be used or published anywhere other than on DailyCaring properties. (The original content will always be owned by the original author.)
- DailyCaring may promote guest articles on our social media channels at any time, with or without tagging or citing the guest contributor.
- DailyCaring reserves the right to remove any guest article with or without reason at any time.
By submitting a guest article to DailyCaring, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
To submit a guest article to DailyCaring, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- “DailyCaring guest article” in the subject line of your email
- Your name and email
- Confirmation that you have read the terms on this page and agree to them
- A brief description of your caregiving or aging industry background
- Link to the article you’re submitting (or attachment)
- Guest contributor bio (~50 words)
- Links to where the article has previously been published
- Link to your website / blog
- Please do not submit images to go with your content. If you want to include relevant personal pictures for which you hold the rights, send them via email attachment.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Together, we can give family caregivers the support they deserve!
Note: Due to the high volume of submissions, it will take us a while to respond. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
In addition, we aren’t able to respond to general inquiries about whether or not we’re accepting guest contributor articles (yes, we are). If you would like us to comment on your topic ideas, you must include titles and brief outlines of your article ideas.
Last updated: 6/26/2020