San Francisco Bay Area Resources
- Family Caregiver Alliance – A non-profit organization that provides a variety of counseling, assessment, and referral services.
- HICAP – Medicare experts who provide free health care counseling and options to help you with Medicare and Medicaid questions and confusion. They can save you time and money!
- Institute on Aging – A non-profit organization that provides health services, social and emotional support, as well as education and advocacy.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services for Seniors – Senior programs and both free and paid services help seniors remain healthy, active, and independent for as long as possible.
- Dr. Elizabeth Landsverk’s blog – Get info about dementia care from an experienced geriatrician
Online / Nationwide Resources
Caregiving and aging websites
- Top 100 Senior & Boomer Blogs & Websites from Seniors for Living