Are you passionate about helping family caregivers and older adults? Do you have advice or tips that solve common caregiving challenges? Do you want to share a personal story or lessons you’ve learned from experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
DailyCaring welcomes guest contributors who support our mission to provide family caregivers with the best practical tips, advice, and resources.
Being featured on our website and in our daily email newsletter puts your advice, insights, and stories in front of our highly engaged and rapidly growing audience of family caregivers – people caring for parents, spouses, relatives, and friends. You’ll also get a short description at the end of your article to highlight your company, website, or blog.
To make sure we’re a good fit for each other, here’s what we typically look for in guest articles:
- Submit articles on topics related to practical advice for families caring for older adults – typically, adult children caring for parents or a spouse caring for a partner.
- We prefer evergreen articles with practical, actionable tips. Our caregiving community appreciates specific advice, tips, and resources.
- If you share a personal story, include broader tips or advice that will be helpful to other family caregivers.
- Articles that are around 500 – 800 words typically work best.
- We will consider articles that have been published on your own website or blog, but will generally not accept articles already published on websites other than your own.
To submit a guest article to DailyCaring, email email@example.com and include:
- “DailyCaring guest article” in the subject line of your email
- Your name and email
- Link to the article you’re submitting (or attachment)
- Links to where the article has previously been published
- Link to your website / blog
- A brief description of your caregiving or aging industry background
- Confirmation that you have read the terms on this page and agree to them
When you submit a guest article, you agree to the following:
- You will not be compensated for your article.
- At the end of the article, you will receive a brief description (aim for 50 words) with a link back to your website. We may also include an introduction at the beginning with author credit and a link to your website.
- All content must be your own work and any references must be appropriately cited.
- Your article cannot be an advertisement for your services or product or include affiliate or promotional links. Included links need to be approved by DailyCaring and should be relevant to the article.
- DailyCaring may add its own links or ads in any submitted articles.
- Please do not submit images to go with your content. If you want to include relevant personal pictures you hold rights for, send them via email.
- DailyCaring reserves the right to remove any guest article with or without a reason at any time.
- All guest articles will be edited by DailyCaring staff before posting. We are not able to provide the article for your review after our edits.
- DailyCaring reserves the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site.
By submitting a guest article to DailyCaring, you agree that you have read this agreement and agree to be bound by it.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Together, we can give family caregivers the support they deserve!
P.S. Due to the volume of submissions, it may take us a while to respond. Thank you for your patience!